The Board of the Foundation:
Chairman: Filip Frąckowiak
Member of the Board: Tadeusz Antoniak, Jacek Szklarski
Director of the Institute:
The General Kuklinski Institute is the second branch in the world. The first one is the General Kuklinski Museum of the Cold War,, which is located in Warsaw. The Institute in New York is located in the building of the Association of Veterans of the Polish Army in America – the world’s oldest independent, self-help organization of former Polish soldiers, operating continuously since 1921.